Analyst – Securities Litigation and Regulatory Investigations Consulting
The analyst position is an entry-level full time staff position which provides support and financial analysis on confidential client engagements. Responsibilities include data entry, financial analysis, data analysis and document preparation.
Major Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs thorough and accurate financial analyses using relevant data
- Develops a good understanding of the firm’s proprietary programs used to create financial schedules and the underlying purpose of each schedule
- Works in conjunction with senior staff to prepare various financial analyses that address client needs.
- Inputs information into standardized electronic format and reviews data input
- Adheres to firm administrative policies, professional conduct and practices
- Assumes other duties as assigned by management
Education: BS or BA in an area such as mathematics, economics, business, accounting or finance from an accredited college or university; or equivalent experience working in accounting, legal or financial services
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel and Word skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and remain organized in a fast- paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable with a high level of integrity, ability to manage multiple projects, and attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to work independently and as part of a team, interact with all levels of staff and management, and identify and manage multiple projects