Events | 02-12-21
Connect with Bates at the 2021 SIFMA AML and Financial Crimes Conference to Build and Improve Your FC Program
Bates Group is proud returning sponsor and virtual exhibitor at the 2021 SIFMA AML and Financial Crimes Conference.
Stop by Our Virtual Booth to prepare for 2021, where you can:
- Download our new white paper, exclusively available first to 2021 conference attendees – “The Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2020 and the New Challenges of the Shifting AML Framework."
- Learn About our Services to Support Your Firm:
- AML – Audits, Backlogs, Look-Backs, Customer Scoring and Fine Tuning, Gap and Risk Assessments, KYC System Design and Testing, Regulatory Response
- Artificial Intelligence and AML Optimization
- Systems Integration and Implementation
- Trade Finance
- Transaction Monitoring
- Asset Tracing
- Data-Driven Solutions
- Talk with our Bates AML & Financial Crimes team Ed Longridge, Dennis Greenberg, Susan Harper and David Birnbaum (pictured above, from L) via Zoom, email or phone.
- Join our Happy Hour on Monday, February 22 at 4:30 pm Eastern – BYOB and snacks and we’ll bring the cheer! Sign up today.
- Enter our Virtual Booth Raffle for a chance to win a set of 2nd Gen Apple Airpods.