Events | 05-10-21
Webinar Tomorrow May 11th: Achieving AML Program Success through AML Optimization and Data-Driven Compliance: What AML Practitioners Need to Know
AML continues to be a top target of U.S regulators with millions of dollars in fines each year. Financial institutions and AML professionals are under increasing pressure now more than ever to maximize the efficiencies of their organizations while addressing AML process and procedures and the compliance requirements imposed by regulatory agencies.
At this 1-hour program, you will hear insights on managing these new realities during this time of regulatory scrutiny.
Topics we will cover:
- AML Updates – U.S. Regulatory Priorities and the AMLA
- Top AML Program Deficiencies and Pitfalls We Frequently See
- Best Practices for Tuning Your AML Program – Why You Need to Adopt These Today
- Data-Driven and AI Solutions to Achieve AML Operational and Regulatory Compliance
Date: May 11, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. Eastern
- Edward Longridge - Managing Director, Bates AML and Financial Crimes-Bates Group
- Filip Verbeke - Founding Partner, Complidata