Expert Compliance Training
Let the Bates team keep you in compliance with our Expert Compliance Training programs, tailored for money services businesses and non-banking financial institutions. Staying up-to-date with regulations is essential in protecting your organization and vital in maintaining your customers’ and clients’ trust. Our e-learning courses are specially designed to teach the basics of anti-money laundering (AML), the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), consumer compliance, and the role of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to help your organization stay on top of industry compliance regulations. Additionally, we offer a course specifically designed to cover your organization’s Board of Directors’ role and executives’ oversight of your AML compliance program and culture of compliance.
When you participate in our signature BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Course, you will learn about:
- The Bank Secrecy Act and why it was established
- The essential components of a successful BSA/AML compliance program
- The three stages of anti-money laundering
- The Office of Foreign Assets Control and its critical role
- The responsibilities of client information sharing
- The culture of compliance
- Regulatory expectations
- Program monitoring
What Our Programs Have to Offer
When we developed the idea of providing organizations with the training they need to stay compliant, we knew users would need all-encompassing programs. We wanted to provide users with the best compliance training to teach them the necessary information to fully understand the rules, laws, and regulations essential to financial institutions, money services businesses (MSBs), and other organizations within the financial industry. To do this, we crafted a series of interactive learning programs designed with learners in mind. These courses are robust and comprehensive, offering users:
- Dedicated experts passionate about compliance
- Comprehensive reporting that allows tracking user progress, importing compliance reports, and printing of documents for internal records
- “Best practice” teaching to ensure compliance and legal operation
- Individual and group access for multi-member training participation
- Customization features to cater programs to specific user needs
- Certificates of completion that serve as proof of completion of all required elements of a training course
We are proud to offer a series of comprehensive compliance training programs designed to ensure your employees understand the importance of compliance and their crucial role in protecting clients’ information. While the rules and regulations surrounding compliance are ever-changing, having a strong foundation of knowledge surrounding the topic is essential in adapting to the dynamic compliance landscape.
Each compliance course is led by Subject Matter Experts with experience in the field and is comprised of interactive learning modules that require users to partake in readings, quiz questions, and click-to-reveal information sections. Once you have completed each section of the course, you will be awarded a certificate to demonstrate your completion.