Bates News,Bates Research - 08-27-17
Instructions for Publishing the Bates Group Research Blog
Artice Preview Copy text
Use Heading 2 for headers
- These are the instructions for publishing the Bates Research Research Blog.
- Open two windows, one for last weeks blog to use for reference and one for publishing the preview draft.
- Title Box - Use Article Title
- URL Tiltle Box - Uste title Bates Research Blog and add date (Year-Month-Day) right before publishing. Use dashes "-" to connect all characters.
- Catagories Box - Use catagory Bates Research.
- Article Image Box - Click Add a File which opens up the Asset Library and go to News file to preview existing Assets or find appropriate public image to upload to Asstets/News file. Importing is done in the Asset Library, navigation to that is on the top memu bar
- Mark Hide article image on the Detail Page as Yes.
- Mark Artile image Position as Inline (normally but this may vary based on the image and formatting of the article).
- Do not use links in Article Preview Copy.
- Article Main Copy Box - This is where the full article is pasted. Formatting menu at the top of box. Use Normal format, Heading 2 format for headers, and Insert Link to convert text to an outside link.
- Article Image Box - Click Add a File which opens up the Asset Library and go to News file for Bates Group logo.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Save and preview. In Preview, select Share Draft to send to others for review, bottom left corner.