Custom Corporate Training
Bates Group works with Innova Learning to provide our clients with regulatory, compliance and other related training. Innova Learning is an established corporate education provider specializing in high level online courses created to engage employees in their learning requirements. Innova provides necessary training on topics ranging from regulatory/compliance to safety to diversity/harassment to company imaging to virtually any topic that a firm needs for their employees, using state-of-the art creative processes to produce learning that is anything but boring and dull.
Innova’s training and education offerings include:
- Semi-custom courses are ready-to-use courses that can be tailored from existing courses to address specific firm requirements.
- Custom courses address the unique business needs of large multinational firms and are developed in partnership with the firm’s subject matter experts.
- Off-the -Shelf courses are available to meet the regulatory and compliance needs of the small bank market.
- Specialized courses provide education on specialty topics such as Sexual Harassment, Human Trafficking and Diversity & Inclusion.
Innova provides eLearning via the InnovaHost® Learning Management System (LMS). The platform hosts the courses, enrolls learners, tracks progress and records results. Innova provides hosting capabilities to firms that does not have the budget or need for their own in-house LMS, or whose LMS isn’t fully up to the task of meeting regulator tracking and reporting requirements.
Some firms like a “blended” approach to education and training, using both eLearning and classroom training. Through our network of subject matter experts, we are able to provide this service to those who require it.
To learn more about these offerings for your training program or to schedule a corporate training, contact Dennis Greenberg, Managing Director, Bates AML & Financial Crimes.
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 914-588-3965
Or visit Innova Learning at innova-learn.com
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 917-464-5600