Events | 04-28-23
Join Bates at SIFMA’s 2023 Private Client Conference - May 3-5
Meet Bates Group Board Vice-Chair/Senior Executive Advisor Jennifer Stout and Managing Director Paul Lambert at SIFMA’s Private Client Conference, which brings together executives from across private wealth management in a dynamic forum designed to explore the future of wealth management. The conference will feature perspectives on priorities for private wealth management from industry leaders, regulators and scholars.
Through keynote sessions, fireside chats and panel discussions, attendees will discuss topics including:
- The Future of Capitalism with Penny Pennington
- An Industry Disrupted – Insights into the Latest Data and Trends
- Preparing for the Unexpected – The Ins, Outs and Value of Succession Planning
- The Why and How of Great Teams with Andy Bernstein
- John Spence on the Formula for Business Excellence
- Reality vs. Perception in Retirement Planning
- Building a Diverse Talent Pipeline
- Transformation and Evolution – The Evolving Regulatory Landscape
- New Strategies for Enhancing the Financial Advisor of the Future
- On the Ground – Perspectives from Regional and Complex Offices
Register today to join us from May 3–5, 2023 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.