Events | 11-14-23
CrossTech World 2023 - November 14-16, 2023 in Hollywood, FL
Join Bates at CrossTech World 2023, November 14-16, 2023 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida. Meet Managing Director and Compliance team leader Brandi Reynolds, Consulting Expert Rob Ayers, and Managing Director Paul Lambert during three days of compliance courses, workshops, panels, roundtables, and networking for companies involved in cross border transfers and payments, including bank and non-bank financial institutions, financial services organizations, foreign exchange firms, international money transmitters, card companies, payment processors, VCs and blockchain-based financial services providers, as well as providers of complementary industry services such as legal, compliance, bonding, auditing, software, IT, etc.
Don't miss the following panels and workshops featuring Bates Group speakers:
Brandi Reynolds, CAMS-Audit, CCAS
Managing Director, Bates Compliance
- CTC Compliance Workshop - Tue Nov 14 (Instructor)
- Compliance Officers Discussion Forum: Exploring Crypto Compliance Insights and Strategies for Cross-Border Payments - Tue Nov 14, 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM (Panelist)
- Compliance Officers Discussion Forum: Regulatory Compliance in Cross-Border Payments: Facilitating the Secure Flow of Funds - Wed Nov 15, 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM (Panelist)
Consulting Expert, Bates Compliance
- Banking Track 1: Roundtable Global Banking Solutions: Exploring the Ideal Bank for International Expansion - Wed Nov 15, 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM (Panelist)
- Navigating the Global Landscape: Transformations of the Financial Services Industry - Thu Nov 16, 4:30 PM – 5:15 PM (Moderator)
The Bates compliance team offers customized solutions to meet your compliance, licensing, training, and banking needs. From traditional banks to fintech startups, our experienced professionals help guide clients through their unique compliance challenges. Bates provides a full suite of Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (BSA/AML/OFAC) compliance consulting services, state licensing acquisition and maintenance support, independent reviews, risk assessments, compliance training, outsourced compliance support, and recruitment services.